06 November 2011

Ruki Rants: WHY I HATE DECADE WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!



So there it is...Kamen Rider Decade.....the 10th Anniversary Rider for the Heisei Era riders. I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! Normally I love to watch both the Super Sentai Series and the Kamen Rider Series that is on every year in the Super Hero Time Line Up, but oh how a hated watching Decade. The story and its "different universes" scared me beyond belief. I had a horrible time with this show and pretty much only watched episodes here and there not really caring about it at all. Forget it, I'm just going to watch Shinkenger and that's it.

Screw Decade....I've had enough. That is all I would say. The only episodes I were actually interested IN seeing involved the Shinkenger and Black/Black RX. I hated they way Decade was handled which made me skeptical at first for a show like Gokaiger. But lucky for me Gokaiger ended up doing everything Decade wrong, right. First of all the show takes place in not a million different worlds but only in one....the Super Sentai Versus Universe...which automatically puts all the teams into continuity with each other. I love this about Gokaiger. Keeping everything together.....

Something Decade should have done.


In the Showa Era, previous riders would show up all the time in one universe, so why couldn't they do it with Decade and the Heisei...I have no idea.....my guess would be they wanted to save money by not hiring the actual actors....that is the best thing I can think of.


Decade screwed up what I had come to know about each of the riders and I really hated the show for that. I would many times find myself FALLING ASLEEP OR CHANGING THE CHANNEL. I became disconnected with Kamen Rider almost all together until Decade ended. A BIG THANK YOU TO PHILLIP AND SHOUTARO (Kamen Rider W)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY positive for me was Gackt singing the opening for the show.....

THAT IS IT!!!!!!! JUST GACKT!!!!!!

The characters (other than Diend) were boring - at least to me. For being the 10th anniversary rider of the Heisei era....it was a really big disappointment. 


Decade was just a complete mess. All it was meant to do was just be a big commercial for the Ganbaride arcade game in my mind. WHY ALL THE CARDS!!! The final form....so bad...everything was so bad...

This rant is over...
now excuse me while I go cry in the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment