09 November 2011

I Don't Want to Be Famous, I Just Want To Be Luki

I am in a business where unless you are mainstream, most likely you aren't going to have a big following and I am okay with that. The reason I am in this is not because I want to be famous, I am in this business because of the passion I have. Yes this is my career choice, but no I don't have the feeling of wanting to make it big. I could care less. All that matters to me is putting a smile on people's faces with music, trying to make people feel better. Fame can easily corrupt you...and I don't want to follow that path. I don't even want to go near it.


This may sound completely opposite of my known personality. You would maybe think I want to be the next big thing in the world....I want it all....the fame.....the fortune....the everything! Well guess what, that is wrong. I don't want all that. I just want to be Luki....daughter....(future) sister....cousin....devoted wife...friend.....then Ruki.

Fame isn't my goal in life. My goal in life is to be the best Luki I can be. My goal is TO BE me.

Their is more to life than that. A lot more to it. I know this and I am only sixteen. Papa tells me almost daily "Luki, just follow your heart and everything will fall into place. Life is what you make of it, so make it right". 


And that is exactly what I am doing...and my life couldn't be more perfect than it is now. Yes there are crazy moments, and some awkward, and some bad, but that is what makes this feel so real. I am Luki...I am Ruki...and I couldn't be happier.

I think I need some tissues now.

To everyone reading this who I know....I love you all.
- Luki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment